What's Winmalee like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Winmalee? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Blue Mountains National Park and Wollemi National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre and Hawkesbury River.
Where are the best places to stay in Winmalee?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Winmalee, here is one favourite nearby:
Royal Hotel Springwood - 3.1 mi (5.1 km) awayHotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Things to see and do in and around Winmalee
What to see in Winmalee
- Hawkesbury River
- Wentworth Falls Lake
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Wollemi National Park
- Trench Reserve
Things to do in Winmalee
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre
- Sydney Zoo
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
Other popular Winmalee attractions
- Terrace Falls Reserve
- Nurragingy Reserve
- Western Sydney Parklands
- Yellomundee Regional Park
- Sassafras Gully Reserve
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)