What's Otford like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Otford. Take time to see places such as Royal National Park and Bulgo Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Werrong Beach and Garawarra State Conservation Area.
How to get to Otford
Otford is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from Otford
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 27.3 mi (44 km) from Otford
Things to see and do in and around Otford
What to see in Otford
- Royal National Park
- Bulgo Beach
- Werrong Beach
- Garawarra State Conservation Area
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, May, December (average 84 mm of rainfall)