What's Cambridge Gardens like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Cambridge Gardens? Visit places such as Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre and Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Panthers World of Entertainment and Sydney International Regatta Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cambridge Gardens
Cambridge Gardens is located 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 29 mi (46.6 km) from Cambridge Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Cambridge Gardens
Things to see near Cambridge Gardens:
- Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Panthers World of Entertainment (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Sydney International Regatta Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Great River Walk (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- Pepper Stadium (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Cambridge Gardens:
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Aqua Golf (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Cables Wake Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Museum of Fire (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Nepean Naval Museum (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)