What's Eschol Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Eschol Park. Places to visit such as Campbelltown Stadium and Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses are not far away. Minto Indoor Sports Centre and Australian Botanic Gardens are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Eschol Park
Eschol Park is located 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from Eschol Park
Things to see and do in and around Eschol Park
Things to see near Eschol Park:
- Campbelltown Stadium (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Minto Indoor Sports Centre (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Western Sydney University (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Rizal Park (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)