What's Marayong like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Marayong? Visit places such as Featherdale Wildlife Park and Blacktown International Sportspark when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Sydney Zoo and Bella Vista Farm are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Marayong
Marayong is located 20 mi (32.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Marayong
Things to see and do in and around Marayong
Things to see near Marayong:
- Blacktown International Sportspark (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Sydney Motorsport Park (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Norwest Business Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Hillsong Church (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Nurragingy Reserve (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Marayong:
- Featherdale Wildlife Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Sydney Zoo (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Bella Vista Farm (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Sydney Coliseum Theatre (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Raging Waters Sydney (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)