What's Rankin Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Rankin Park. Places such as Blackbutt Reserve and Westfield Kotara are just a little farther away. Charlestown Square and Newcastle International Sports Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Rankin Park
Rankin Park is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Rankin Park
Things to see and do in and around Rankin Park
Things to see near Rankin Park:
- Blackbutt Reserve (1.1 mi/1.9 km away)
- University of Newcastle (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Newcastle International Sports Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Newcastle Showground (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Dudley Beach (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Rankin Park:
- Westfield Kotara (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Charlestown Square (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Merewether Ocean Baths (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Newcastle supa putt golf (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)