What's Cherrybrook like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Cherrybrook? Take time to see places such as Berowra Valley Regional Park and Berowra Valley National Park while you're here. Hillsong Church and Castle Hill Heritage Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cherrybrook
Cherrybrook is located 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Cherrybrook
Things to see and do in and around Cherrybrook
What to see in Cherrybrook
- Berowra Valley Regional Park
- Berowra Valley National Park
Things to do near Cherrybrook:
- Thornleigh Marketplace (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Castle Towers Shopping Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Carlingford Court (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Castle Hill Country Club (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Asquith Golf Club (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)