What's Garden Suburb like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Garden Suburb. Visit places such as Blackbutt Reserve and Charlestown Square when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Westfield Kotara and Newcastle International Hockey Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Garden Suburb
Garden Suburb is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from Garden Suburb
Things to see and do in and around Garden Suburb
Things to see near Garden Suburb:
- Blackbutt Reserve (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Newcastle International Hockey Centre (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Newcastle International Sports Centre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Dudley Beach (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Newcastle Showground (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Garden Suburb:
- Charlestown Square (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Westfield Kotara (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Merewether Ocean Baths (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Newcastle supa putt golf (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, November (average 144 mm of rainfall)