What's Bligh Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Bligh Park? Take time to see the sights such as Windsor Downs Nature Reserve while you're here. Hawkesbury Race Club and Hawkesbury River are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bligh Park
Bligh Park is located 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from Bligh Park
Things to see and do in and around Bligh Park
Things to see near Bligh Park:
- Windsor Downs Nature Reserve (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Hawkesbury Race Club (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Hawkesbury River (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Western Sydney University Hawkesbury Campus (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Castlereagh Nature Reserve (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)