What's Piggabeen like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Piggabeen? Visit places such as The Pines Elanora and Currumbin Rock Pools when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Balter Brewing Company and Currumbin Nature Refuge are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Piggabeen
Piggabeen is located 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Tweed Heads.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Piggabeen
Things to see and do in and around Piggabeen
Things to see near Piggabeen:
- Currumbin Rock Pools (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Currumbin Nature Refuge (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Griffiths Nature Refuge (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Nicoll Scrub National Park (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Duroby Nature Reserve (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Piggabeen:
- The Pines Elanora (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Ilnam Winery (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tweed Heads?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)