What's Crestwood like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Crestwood. Visit places such as Pialligo Estate and Booroomba Rocks Walk when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Lanyon Homestead and The Queanbeyan Performing Arts Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Crestwood
Crestwood is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Crestwood
Things to see and do in and around Crestwood
Things to see near Crestwood:
- Pialligo Estate (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Australian Defence Force Academy (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Lanyon Homestead (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Lanyon Drive Cemetery (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Queanbeyan Nature Reserve (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Crestwood:
- The Queanbeyan Performing Arts Centre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Canberra Railway Museum (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- The Cusack Centre (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Capital Public Golf Course (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: October, August, March, June (average 56 mm of rainfall)