What's Tullimbar like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Tullimbar? Take time to see the sights such as Elizabeth Brownlee Reserve while you're here. Jamberoo Action Park and Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Tullimbar
Tullimbar is located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Tullimbar
Things to see and do in and around Tullimbar
Things to see near Tullimbar:
- Elizabeth Brownlee Reserve (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Minnamurra Rainforest Centre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Minnamurra Rainforest Entrance (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Minnamurra Falls (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Corse R Concepts Motorcycle School (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Tullimbar:
- Jamberoo Action Park (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Calderwood Valley Golf Course (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, May, December (average 84 mm of rainfall)