What's Russell Vale like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Russell Vale? Places such as Bulli Beach and Fairy Meadow Beach Park are just a little farther away. Bulli Lookout and Mount Keira are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Russell Vale
Russell Vale is located 4.9 mi (8 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Russell Vale
Things to see and do in and around Russell Vale
Things to see near Russell Vale:
- Bulli Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Fairy Meadow Beach Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Bulli Lookout (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- University of Wollongong (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Mount Keira (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Russell Vale:
- Crown Street Mall (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Wollongong City Gallery (5 mi/8 km away)
- Illawarra Rhododendron Gardens (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Wollongong Conservatorium of Music (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, December, April (average 84 mm of rainfall)