What's Terara like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Terara? Visit places such as Nowra Golf Course and Shoalhaven Zoo when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Stockland Nowra and Nowra Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Terara
Terara is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Nowra.
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from Terara
Things to see and do in and around Terara
Things to see near Terara:
- Meroogal (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Bomaderry Creek Regional Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Worrigee Nature Reserve (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Triplarina Nature Reserve (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Brundee Swamp Nature Reserve (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Terara:
- Nowra Golf Course (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Shoalhaven Zoo (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Stockland Nowra (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Nowra Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Two Figs Winery (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nowra?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, December, April (average 84 mm of rainfall)