What's Forrestdale like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Forrestdale? Take time to see the sights such as Ranford Block while you're here. Armadale Shopping City and Harrisdale Swamp are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Forrestdale
Forrestdale is located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 15 mi (24.1 km) from Forrestdale
Things to see and do in and around Forrestdale
Things to see near Forrestdale:
- Ranford Block (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Harrisdale Swamp (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Piara Nature Reserve (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Ballanup Lake Nature Reserve (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Jandakot Regional Park (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Forrestdale:
- Armadale Shopping City (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Armadale History House (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Bert Tyler Machinery Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)