What's Mount Richon like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Mount Richon. Places to visit such as Armadale Shopping City and Araluen Golf Resort are not far away. Champion Lakes Regatta Centre and Bert Tyler Machinery Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mount Richon
Mount Richon is located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Mount Richon
Things to see and do in and around Mount Richon
Things to see near Mount Richon:
- Champion Lakes Regatta Centre (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Armadale Visitor Centre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Minnawarra Historic Precinct (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Flora Bushland (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Grovelands Reserve (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Mount Richon:
- Armadale Shopping City (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Araluen Golf Resort (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Bert Tyler Machinery Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Armadale History House (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)