What's Vancouver Peninsula like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Vancouver Peninsula. Take time to see places such as Goode Beach and Fisheries Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Barker Bay Beach.
How to get to Vancouver Peninsula
Vancouver Peninsula is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of Albany.
- Albany, WA (ALH), 10.8 mi (17.5 km) from Vancouver Peninsula
Things to see and do in and around Vancouver Peninsula
What to see in Vancouver Peninsula
- Goode Beach
- Fisheries Beach
- Barker Bay Beach
Things to do near Vancouver Peninsula:
- Albany Entertainment Centre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Albany's Historic Whaling Station (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Vancouver Arts Centre (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Princess Royal Fortress Military Museum (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Albany?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: August, September, July, October (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 103 mm of rainfall)