What's Lower Longley like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Lower Longley. Nature lovers can visit Wellington Park. Willie Smith's Apple Shed and The Huon Apple and Heritage Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Lower Longley
Lower Longley is located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Hobart.
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from Lower Longley
Things to see and do in and around Lower Longley
Things to see near Lower Longley:
- Wellington Park (5.2 mi/8.4 km away)
- Willie Smith's Apple Shed (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hobart?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, July, August (average 53 mm of rainfall)