What's Waterfront like?
In Waterfront, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Knysna Lagoon and Garden Route National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Knysna Quays and Cape Floral Region Protected Areas.
How to get to Waterfront
Waterfront is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Knysna.
- Plettenberg Bay (PBZ), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Waterfront
Things to see and do in and around Waterfront
What to see in Waterfront
- Knysna Quays
- Knysna Lagoon
- Garden Route National Park
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do near Waterfront:
- Knysna Golf Club (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Simola Golf Course (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Knysna?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, June, July (average 37 mm of rainfall)