What's Bellas Artes like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Bellas Artes, especially its shops. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and coffee shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Santa Lucia Hill and Forest Park. There's plenty more to see, including Museo Arte de Luz and National Archive.
How to get to Bellas Artes
Bellas Artes is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Santiago.
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Bellas Artes
Things to see and do in and around Bellas Artes
What to see in Bellas Artes
- Santa Lucia Hill
- Forest Park
- National Archive
Things to do near Bellas Artes:
- Museo Arte de Luz (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Lastarria District (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- National History Museum (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Mercado Central (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Patio Bellavista (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Santiago?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, May (average 76 mm of rainfall)