What's Dhoby Ghaut like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Dhoby Ghaut, especially its shops and picturesque gardens. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Orchard Road to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Plaza Singapura and The Cathay.
How to get to Dhoby Ghaut
Dhoby Ghaut is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Changi Airport (SIN), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Dhoby Ghaut
- Singapore (XSP-Seletar), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Dhoby Ghaut
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from Dhoby Ghaut
Things to see and do in and around Dhoby Ghaut
What to see in Dhoby Ghaut
- Dhoby Ghaut Green
- Istana Park
- Tan Yeok Nee House
Things to do in Dhoby Ghaut
- Orchard Road
- Plaza Singapura
- The Cathay
- Park Mall
When is the best time to visit Singapore?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, February (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, October (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 247 mm of rainfall)