What's Beckenham like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Beckenham? Places to visit such as Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre and Perth Hockey Stadium are not far away. Belmont Forum Shopping Centre and Andrew Thomson Nature Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Beckenham
Beckenham is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Beckenham
Things to see and do in and around Beckenham
Things to see near Beckenham:
- Curtin University (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Perth Hockey Stadium (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- South Metropolitan TAFE Carlisle Campus (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Andrew Thomson Nature Reserve (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- George Street Reserve (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near Beckenham:
- Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Belmont Forum Shopping Centre (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Farmers Market on Manning (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Liddelow Homestead (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Castledare Miniature Railway (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)