What's Hope Valley like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Hope Valley? Places to visit such as Tea Tree Plaza and Bird in Hand Winery are not far away. Thorndon Park and Morialta Conservation Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Hope ValleyHope Valley is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Hope Valley
Things to see and do in and around Hope Valley
Things to see near Hope Valley:
- Thorndon Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Morialta Conservation Park (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Roy Street Reserve (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Angove Conservation Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do near Hope Valley:
- Tea Tree Plaza (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Bird in Hand Winery (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)