What's Lawson like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Lawson. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Blue Mountains National Park and Wollemi National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Wentworth Falls Lake and Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre.
Things to see and do in and around Lawson
What to see in Lawson
- Wentworth Falls Lake
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Wollemi National Park
- Terrace Falls Reserve
- Silver Mist Reserve
Things to do near Lawson:
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre (15 mi/24.2 km away)
- Leura Golf Club (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Wentworth Falls Country Club (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Other popular Lawson attractions
- Trench Reserve
- Kanangra Boyd National Park
- Horseshoe Falls Reserve
- Sassafras Gully Reserve
- Popes Glen Reserve
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)