What's Biltmore Village like?
Visitors really like Biltmore Village, especially its live music, festivals and picturesque gardens. Travellers like the neighbourhood for its theatre scene and captivating mountain views. Have a relaxing day visiting Biltmore Estate. There's plenty more to see, including Historic Biltmore Village and Cathedral Of All Souls.
How to get to Biltmore Village
Biltmore Village is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Asheville.
- Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Biltmore Village
Things to see and do in and around Biltmore Village
What to see in Biltmore Village
- Biltmore Estate
- Cathedral Of All Souls
Things to do near Biltmore Village:
- Historic Biltmore Village (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Asheville Mall (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- The Orange Peel (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Grey Eagle (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Harrah's Cherokee Center - Asheville (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Asheville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 109 mm of rainfall)