What's Paradise like?
While in Paradise, you can spend time at the gardens. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Garden Route National Park and Cape Floral Region Protected Areas. There's plenty more to see, including Knysna Lagoon.
How to get to Paradise
Paradise is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Knysna.
- Plettenberg Bay (PBZ), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Paradise
Things to see and do in and around Paradise
What to see in Paradise
- Knysna Lagoon
- Garden Route National Park
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do near Paradise:
- Knysna Waterfront (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Simola Golf Course (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Knysna Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Knysna Heights?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, June, July (average 37 mm of rainfall)