What's Cite El Houda like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Cite El Houda. Places such as Souk El Had and La Medina D'agadir are just a little farther away. Royal Palace and Poste de Police are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cite El Houda
Cite El Houda is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Agadir.
- Agadir (AGA-Al Massira), 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from Cite El Houda
Things to see and do in and around Cite El Houda
Things to see near Cite El Houda:
- Royal Palace (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Poste de Police (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Mohamed V Mosque (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Agadir Beach (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Agadir Marina (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Cite El Houda:
- Souk El Had (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- La Medina D'agadir (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Golf Club Med les Dunes (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Golf du Soleil (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Golf de l'Ocean (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Agadir?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 24 mm of rainfall)