What's Hume like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Hume? Take time to see places such as Jerrabomberra Grassland Reserve - Canberra Nature Park and Jerrabomberra West Grasslands Nature Reserve while you're here. Queanbeyan Nature Reserve and Lanyon Homestead are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Hume
Hume is located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Hume
Things to see and do in and around Hume
What to see in Hume
- Jerrabomberra Grassland Reserve - Canberra Nature Park
- Jerrabomberra West Grasslands Nature Reserve
Things to do near Hume:
- Delta Force Paintball Canberra (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- The Queanbeyan Performing Arts Centre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Canberra Railway Museum (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Capital Public Golf Course (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: October, August, March, June (average 56 mm of rainfall)