What's Angle Vale like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Angle Vale. Nature lovers can visit Para Wirra Conservation Park and Thorndon Park. There's plenty more to see, including Semaphore Beach and Cobbler Creek Recreation Park.
How to get to Angle Vale
Angle Vale is located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from Angle Vale
Things to see and do in and around Angle Vale
What to see in Angle Vale
- Thorndon Park
- Semaphore Beach
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park
- Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve
- Anstey Hill Recreation Park
Other popular Angle Vale attractions
- Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary National Park-Winaityinaityi Pangkara National Park
- Black Hill Conservation Park
- Kaurna Park Wetlands
- Little Para River Nature Reserve
- St Kilda-Chapman Creek Aquatic Reserve
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 63 mm of rainfall)