What's Edgeworth like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Edgeworth? Take time to see the sights such as Jonathan Walsh Nature Reserve while you're here. Blackbutt Reserve and Speers Point Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Edgeworth
Edgeworth is located 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from Edgeworth
Things to see and do in and around Edgeworth
Things to see near Edgeworth:
- Jonathan Walsh Nature Reserve (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Blackbutt Reserve (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Speers Point Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Hunter Ice Skating Stadium (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, November (average 144 mm of rainfall)