What's South Bethany like?
South Bethany is a family-friendly area of the city with beach views. Take time to see the sights such as Fenwick Island Beach while you're here. Bear Trap Dunes Golf Club and Bayside Resort Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to South Bethany
South Bethany is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Bethany Beach.
- Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from South Bethany
- Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from South Bethany
- Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from South Bethany
Things to see and do in and around South Bethany
Things to see near South Bethany:
- Fenwick Island Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Bethany Beach Nature Center (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Fenwick Island Lighthouse (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Chief Little Owl Totem Pole (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Bethany Beach Beaches (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near South Bethany:
- Bear Trap Dunes Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Bayside Resort Golf Club (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- The Salt Pond Golf Club (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- The Freeman Stage at Bayside (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Town Museum (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bethany Beach?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, March, December, May (average 101 mm of rainfall)