What's Águas Santas like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Águas Santas? Places to visit such as Dragao Stadium and Bolhao Market are not far away. Porto City Hall and Casa da Musica are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Águas Santas
Águas Santas is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Maia.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Águas Santas
Things to see and do in and around Águas Santas
Things to see near Águas Santas:
- Dragao Stadium (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- University of Porto (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Porto City Hall (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Porto Historic Center (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Aliados Square (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Águas Santas:
- Bolhao Market (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Casa da Musica (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Majestic Café (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Porto Coliseum (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Bom Sucesso Market (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Maia?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, October (average 158 mm of rainfall)