What's Nong Chok like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Nong Chok? Plan a fun excursion to Windsor Park and Golf Course while you're here.
How to get to Nong Chok
Nong Chok is located 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Nong Chok
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from Nong Chok
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 221 mm of rainfall)