We just returned from a two week European vacation and this hotel was the highlight of our stay!! The location is excellent, just a few minutes walk from the heart of Fira.
Jenny, the operator, was fantastic! She was kind, receptive and helpful. Staying at this hotel, felt like coming home. Once you walk through the gates of the complex, there is a sense of peace and calm!!
- Jenny and all the staff -- she helped book dinner reservations, transfers and a car rental and was always available to answer questions!
- Our two bedroom unit was large, clean and thoughtfully decorated. There was ample space for hanging wet swimwear and towels. She provided robes, slippers and everything needed for a comfortable stay
- The breakfast was delivered fresh to the room every day and included delicious omelets, pastries, toast, cereal and greek yogurt
- The pool and private hot tub were clean.
- Coming back to Palmariva Villas (whether during the day or in the evening) felt like coming home!
- The location was ideal for a family holiday in Santorini.
- There was no view of the caldera. However, it was a two minute walk to town and we had dinners with caldera views daily so we didn't miss it!