Recently renovated and furnished with good taste and simple style, this a holiday home
less than 15 kilometers away from the beaches of Torre Lapillo and
Porto Cesareo, famous tourist destinations in Salento. It`s in the
centre of San Pancrazio Salentino, a quiet town in the inland, and it`s
characterized by the characteristic star vault and the modern furniture.
A small and cozy house, a few kilometers away from the sea
The apartment consists of a bright and large living room with sofas and television, a kitchenette with access to the courtyard at the back
of the house, furnished with table and chairs for lunches and dinners,
then the master bedroom and bathroom with shower. At disposal of the
guests, a baby crib and a high chair; the house is equipped with heating
system so it`s suitable for a stay during off-season.
The house is on the road to the marinas, near the city centre and bars,
pizzerias and shops, the main square with the church. The house is ideal
for couples or small families and it can accommodate up to 4 guests. It`s perfect for those who want a quiet vacation, far from the chaos of the most famous tourist destinations but still a few minutes away from the sea.
- After reservation, you can fix check-in (from 4pm to 8pm) and check-out (from 8.30 am to 10am). An extra payment of euro 50 is required for late check-in upon request (from 8pm to 12pm).
- Upon your arrival you will be required to sign the tourism contract written in Italian language.
- The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be applied, where applicable, according to the municipal regulations.
- Bed linen/towels not provided: price is euro 15 per person per week.
- In case of non-disposal of waste, a penalty of euro 80 will be retained of the deposit.
- In case the kitchen and cutlery are left uncleaned, a penalty of euro 40 will be retained of the deposit.