We were firstly given the incorrect bed configuration-after being told by the staff 'could we wait until Monday' (it was Sunday afternoon and, no, my teenage children can't sleep in the same bed) they told us to wait whilst they found 'a better room in another hotel'. An hour later, a knock on the door and we are moved to a room upstairs (looks exactly the same as the first). This experience aside, the rooms are horrible. Torn carpet patches, holes in the ceiling, massive cracks in the walls, mould in the bathroom-the place is literally falling apart! We didn't even use the heater/aircon as it couldn't seal properly and was cracked and yellowed-based on the lack of upkeep of the rest of the room, we weren't prepared to risk it. Our balcony door closed with a gap in it-letting the cold winter air in as well as the noise from the Main Street below. Walls are paper thin and we had a screaming baby next door to us. We could even smell next doors dinner permeate our rooms! Overall a horrible experience.