The hotel is nice as well as the beach. They charge premium rates which are understandable, however, you don’t get the service equal to the premium rates, and here are some:
- The staff is nice and helpful with extra security at the gate and the hotel entrance, however, the front desk only treats you well if you are a foreigner or a tourist, if you are a local, they treat you well but not so good.
- You have to pay extra if you want to get your clothes ironed as the rooms don’t have any iron boards or iron which is kinda off for the rate they charge.
- There is no Microwave in your room to use.
- This is one of the shocking news and made me not pleased which they do not have WiFi in the rooms, ONLY available at the bar so if you are a traveler like me and do not have a local network, you are kinda stuck. Or you have to walk to the bar to use the wifi which is a little distance from the room.
- The restaurant and the breakfast bar are very limited if there are few guests at the hotel. If I pay premium rates, I should expect premium service no matter what. I end up driving to the town(which is 30 minutes away) to get some food.
On the good side, the hotel is clean and the view is amazing.
They do have an outdoor pool and an indoor as well. Also, they offer free beach tools if needed.
Overall was nice and I would be ok with everything if I don’t have to pay premium rates.