All hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1 room, 2 adults
You can collect Hotels.com™ Rewards nights here
142, Jalan Tuanku Abdul RahmanKuala Lumpur50100Malaysia, ‏1800-687-236 (Australia Toll Free)
Price Match GuaranteePrice Match Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay elsewhere we’ll match it
Hotels.com reviewsTripAdvisor reviews
3.0 / 5Good
It was pleasant staying in hotel ...
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
Ahsan
3.0 / 5Good

Score breakdown (from 9 reviews)

• Location
  • Food
    Food is not good
  • Amenities
    Bad amenities

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

4.0 / 5Excellent
"very good"
Nice to stay in a friendly , cosy, n tidy environment. Tha.
2 night trip May 18, 2014
ars0577
nz
3.0 / 5Good
"Renovated hotel, still a few kinks to sort out"
This is the old Kowloon Hotel and most taxi drivers know it by that name. It's only a 10 min ride from KL Sentral. This is an Indian neighborhood with a fabric/silk market. The location is ok, 5 min walk from Sogo and other shopping malls and food. It's also a 10 min taxi ride from Suria KLCC and just a 5 min walk from Bandaraya Station of RapidKL. The hotel is renovating floor by floor, which leaves a weird situation, where floors 3, 4, 5 are not ready yet and blocked. Floor 1 (where the Reception is) has window-less rooms. I was upgraded to Floor 8, since I had paid for a window room any way. Room was clean, bed was ok, but the shower stall in the bathroom had only a rain-shower installed (with barely adequate pressure), without a shower hose! Washing your hair well will be a struggle. Also the old windows are single pane and let all the noise in. The biggest drawback at the hotel: the wi-fi. On my last day there it was completely absent. They had problems with their router. Even at the lobby, 20 feet from the router, I could not get a connection. They were nice though to let me use the computer at the business center.
3 night business trip May 7, 2014
sunsetlover
2.0 / 5Fair
"My First TIme"
Location, not bad. It was not far from the PETRONAS Towers. I did not like the surroundings. We took a walk at around 11:00 PM to look for a place to eat. The area was so quiet, There were more cockroaches in the street than people. The room size was goon enough, but no chair, no soap. Bed linen was dirty. My wife had to ask for a replacement. Room can definitely be cleaner. The lady at the front desk was pleasant, ready & willing to serve. This was our first time to stay in such a hotel. We'll try to look for something better the next time.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
in
2.0 / 5Fair
"Good location"
Will stay again
2 night trip May 1, 2014
5.0 / 5Outstanding
"Ideal place for shopaholics"
Its a very strategic & ideal place for shopaholics. If you planning to shop like crazy in Jalan TAR, Masjid Jamek and SOGO, this is the best place to stay. I found out that the normal rate is expensive, but booking with hotels.com i can get much much more cheaper price. I get double bed room as the twin was not available, So i'm staying in with 3 adults and an infant. The room is surprisingly big and very comfortable, with windows, tv and hot water. Unfortunately the tv channel provided not that interesting. I hope Hotels.com giving me lots and lots of best deals in future as i will definitely book with you again. Sayonara ~
1 night family trip May 2, 2014
wan
4.0 / 5Excellent
"Strategic place, near to Sogo and india street"
Good hotel. Family room is big and clean. No parking space but we can park our car at Semua House plaza.
Genuine Expedia guest review
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
senn
my
3.0 / 5Good
It was pleasant staying in hotel ...
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
Ahsan
us

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1.0 / 5Poor
"so bad feeling, it is closed in a Indian person"
you only eat India food there.
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2014