Also known as
- Level Melia Barcelona
- Melia Sky Level Barcelona
- The Level At Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia
- Level Melia Barcelona Sky
- Level Melia Sky
- Level Melia Sky Barcelona
- Level Melia Sky Hotel
- Level Melia Sky Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Level
- Melia Sky Barcelona Level
- Melia Sky Level
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person, per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
Self parking costs EUR 27.5 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.