Choose dates to view prices

Room options

9.8/10

Eco-friendliness

Trung, 2-night trip

10/10 Exceptional

Staffs are super kind. I stayed at two bedroom villa. Rooms are nice and huge. Both rooms are master bedroom. Private pool was perfect to enjoy a day.
Sang Hee, 4-night family trip

8/10 Very good

Do, 2-night trip
Verified CheapTickets guest review

10/10 Exceptional

wonderful service and accomodations. the Sandals restaurant and Mojito bar were fantastic, such a shame La Baija restaurant was closed. 10/10 would visit again.
casper, 2-night trip

Hai, 1-night trip

4-night family trip

Beautiful and romantic!
We stayed in a cliff side villa and it was so beautiful!! We absolutely loved it so much. It was very nice. We were celebrating my husband’s birthday and we are vegan and we requested (and of course paid for) an incredible vegan chocolate fudge birthday cake and seriously - it was epic. I want to return here just in hopes of requesting and buying this cake again - it was unbelievably delicious! My ONLY suggestion is that the villas are sealed better so that absolutely nothing could get in (like a gecko). But it was very clean. I look forward to staying here again.
Sarah, 2-night trip

SOYEON, 3-night trip

Unforgetable stay
It was amazing. Spectacular view and service I have received during the long holiday stay in Nha Trang. They even have a little room service in the everning to get the bed and the room ready for us at night. They gave us a small bag of chocolate for a good night sleep. Nothing to complain, worth every pennies.
The food is so good, chef really understand the vietnamese tatse
Our 1 bedroom beachfront villa (703)
Sunrise
Scandal restaurant
Vy, 1-night trip

Paradise on earth
Outstanding scenery, very quiet and romantic atmosphere. 10 out of 10 score.
3-night trip