This place was busy-- I can't imagine that the owner can't afford to upgrade the worn linens and towels. Traffic noise from the busy road made it difficult to fall asleep. There was a moldy smell in the kitchenette and the bathroom. Unfortunately, even though the breakfast staff were very accommodating, everything smelled as though it was wiped down and washed with sour sponges. I couldn't even drink my tea because of the smell. The breakfast could not compare in quality to other B+Bs where we stayed in rural Ireland.