Skip to main content.

Motel 6 Tyler, TX

2-star2 stars
3393 S Southwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America
    8.4
    Very good88 All of our reviews have come from real guests who have stayed at the property.verified guest
    reviews

• Clean hotel facilities

Narrow reviews:

88 verified guest reviews

Guest rating

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries

10.0ExceptionalReviewed Aug. 17, 2019
    Definitely worth it
    This is probably the nicest Motel 6 I’ve ever stayed at. Seriously, it is awesome. Clean rooms, attentive staff, pet friendly. You can tell the people who work here truly care about this property. They are always willing to go out of their way to fix any issues you may have. The beds are comfortable and rooms look great.
    Timothy1 night family trip
    Response by Sheila
    We appreciate your feedback. thank you for staying with us.
    8.0Very goodReviewed Aug. 16, 2019
    AC filter
    i noticed I kept sneezing a lot so I checked the AC unit filters and noticed that they were really dirty. Other than that it was a pleasant stay.
    1 night romance trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jul. 19, 2019
    Good deal
    Staff was great ...check in was fast... room clean
    ABDELL1 night romance trip
    Response by Sheila
    We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us!
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jul. 23, 2019
    The best place I’ve stayed on my entire trip
    This was the most amazing place I’ve ever stayed.
    Larry1 night trip
    2.0PoorReviewed Jun. 19, 2019
    Wi-Fi NOT
    If you live in a trailer, you will find this hotel nice. Wi-fi: 5K download. That is only twice the speed of 25 year old dial up technology. Pathetic.
    bruce childsBusiness trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jun. 10, 2019
    No frills hotel with salt water pool
    No frills hotel with a salt water pool. Nice comfortable, clean room and quiet.
    MelindaOther trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed May 6, 2019
    The room was very clean and it was very quiet! The staff was very nice people, just a overall great experience!
    Verified Travelocity guest review
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed May 5, 2019
    Clean and well maintained property, no offerings other than coffee in the morning, but that was expected. Burger King right down the street.
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed May 5, 2019
    This property has just changed brands from Rodeway to Motel 6. The rooms are very clean and look to have been redone. Really good right now. The pool is small but you can have a nice time. Pignesh checked me in and was pleasant. The wi-fi code didn't work so he came to the room right away tried to fix the problem. He made a call and solved the problem very quickly. I thought this was above and beyond. Good price for such a nice and comfortable room. Remember this is a Motel 6. So, bring your own shampoo, conditioner, iron, and hairdryer. The property has a washer, dryer, and working ice machine. They accepted our pet. There is a nice area to walk the dog and they have a picnic table area to sit and visit. You can't go wrong at this property.
    8.0Very goodReviewed Apr. 2, 2019
    Good room, good rate
    Friendly staff, room clean, overall good stay.
    RichardFamily trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed Mar. 25, 2019
    The front desk guy wasn't very friendly .. he took awhile and i wasnt very happy with him tsking copies of my debit card .. there is no reason for that!! Considering so many people have probs with people's accounts being hacked.. i just got a nee debit card because of that reason!! He wouldnt give me the copy he took so Im hoping and watching my bank account making sure its not used ..
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Mar. 3, 2019
    Everything was great. For the price, I have never experienced such a clean, comfortable and quiet stay!! The room was exceedingly clean and "fresh."
    8.0Very goodReviewed Jan. 21, 2019
    The only thing I did not like was the access from the road.
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Dec. 8, 2018
    Thanks really great place to stay. Recommend highly.
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Oct. 5, 2018
    we booked very late in the day but they were still able to get me a ground floor room. The hotel was clean and a good bargain. The only problem is they don't offer breakfast anymore even though it says they do on the reservation site. Looking for a good place to stay?? You've found it,
    SharonOther trip
    Verified Travelocity guest review
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Sep. 29, 2018
    Everything was great except one tiny thing. The bathroom soap stinks...literally. The soap by the sink was fine and I'm not picky at all. I don't care if it smells, I just don't want it to smell bad because then I feel like I'll smell bad. Use sink soap for bath, too.
    SWOther trip
    Response by Peter
    Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. We have taken care of that issue.
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Sep. 14, 2018
    The room was very spacious and comfortable, and the area was delightfully quiet. I got a great night's sleep!
    Tonia1 night business trip
    6.0GoodReviewed Sep. 19, 2018
    It was clean and simple. Not any extras. No mouthwash. No kind of breakfast. But like I said, it was clean.
    8.0Very goodReviewed Aug. 27, 2018
    Good for the Price
    Good location, clean and quiet. Staff not very welcoming. Price was good and served its purpose.
    TroyOther trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed Aug. 26, 2018
    Nice staff. Very comfy beds! Decent vcontinrntal breakfast.
    DeeOther trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed Jul. 7, 2018
    Quiet and peaceful night
    Was able to stay very comfortable almost felt just like home. LOL didnt have any loud and crazy things happening that sometimes tend to happen when you stay at a smaller hotel over a four star hotel. Breakfast was pretty decent as well. Waffles, cereal, toast, yogurt, milk, juice, and coffee etc.
    Shannon1 night family trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jun. 14, 2018
    Highest rating
    Clean, quiet and the staff was so friendly. The pool is beautiful. I travel weekly for work and will be staying at this location again next week. I've stayed at several of the Tyler TX economical hotels and this is by far the best.
    christinaBusiness trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jun. 6, 2018
    Sister was in the hospital needed a quick place to stay it was clean and the environment was nice it was perfect.
    CowboyOther trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Jun. 1, 2018
    Baseball
    Very nice hotel, everything was great. In Tyler for baseball tournament. Great location. Great price!! Thank you
    Suzy2 night family trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed May 30, 2018
    Located close to Texas 155 turn off from Loop 323. The staff was very helpful.
    LabanOther trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed May 27, 2018
    Choose Rodeway Inn
    The room was very clean, AC worked great and bed was the most comfortable at any hotel I have stayed in.
    Sandra A.Romance trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed May 7, 2018
    No frills hotel was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast area very small but selection was adequate, just wish there would have been more healthier options. Location was great for restaurants and shopping. I would stay here again.
    KarenFamily trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Apr. 29, 2018
    Great property for the price
    For the money, you can't beat this place. Very clean and quiet. Comfortable. Property is not run down at all.
    DaleFamily trip
    2.0PoorReviewed Mar. 22, 2018
    Room #110 was horrible due to the air conditioner making a horrible growling noise so loud it kept us up all night.
    KimberlyOther trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed Mar. 19, 2018
    Rodeway Inn, Tyler, TX
    Overall pleasant stay. Room was very clean, very comfortable bed, nice linens. Complimentary breakfast was good, but a slow waffle maker. This location is slightly awkward to get to on a busy 6-lane divided Loop around the city. Rather small hotel but relatively quiet location. Quick, courteous check-in and check-out.
    RitaOther trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Mar. 18, 2018
    Wonderful!
    Excellent stay at Rodeway. We will definitely stay again. I have no concerns at all. Everything was great!!
    RHONDAOther trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Mar. 2, 2018
    Nice for the price.
    Very nice stay. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
    Brenda3 night trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Feb. 24, 2018
    Front desk was very welcoming, professional and knowledgeable
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Nov. 9, 2017
    The service desk person was very polite the room was very clean.
    Victoria2 night romance trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Nov. 1, 2017
    Very clean & quiet... GREAT & safe part of town. Would recommend to anyone!
    Teresa4 night romance trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Oct. 10, 2017
    Nice room
    Nice room
    Terry1 night family trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Sep. 15, 2017
    I stayed for two nights. Got into town early and they were very accommodating by allowing me to check in early. The staff was very friendly and courteous.
    8.0Very goodReviewed May 31, 2017
    Just So-So
    Bathroom needed attention-wall behind door and door trim coming off. The "continental breakfast" was questionable. Only two containers of yogurt - when asked for other choices, told us that was all available.
    Janet3 night trip with friends
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Mar. 23, 2017
    Newly remodeled and very well done. Clean and well maintained.
    elizabeth2 night business trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed Jan. 19, 2017
    Very nice
    There is none, people very, very friendly and helpful.
    sOther trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed Jan. 16, 2017
    Clean room, quiet. Breakfast could be a bit more heartier.
    8.0Very goodReviewed Dec. 21, 2016
    Clean, but customer service is lacking
    Rooms were great for the price. Big open, clean rooms, with a comfortable bed. My only complaint was the front desk service. I paid up front through hotels.com and then was charged an additional $311 on top of my stay. The gentleman at the front didn't understand that the room was prepaid and he charged me again. I am still working with Citibank to get the extra charge removed. But, good location, small hotel, which was nice. Perfect for a short stay during the holidays.
    Jason6 night family trip
    10.0ExceptionalReviewed Dec. 5, 2016
    Nice hotel for the price.
    Hotel was very nice, clean & quite.
    1 night business trip
    2.0PoorReviewed Nov. 25, 2016
    Will Never Stay Here Again
    I, along with my mother-in-law and wife stayed at this hotel. We decided to stay here because my wife, who's a repeat customer, spoke so highly about their convenient location. Within a few minutes of being in the room, I noticed pubiic hairs in the bath tub and long black hairs in the refrigerator. I didn't say anything to any of the girls, as I didn't want to ruin their stay. In the middle of the night my mother-in-law woke up to a roach in the bathroom. On the 2nd night we stayed my mother-in-law found another roach in the middle of the night. We went up to the front desk and spoke to the manager. He told us there was nothing he could do for us since I booked through Hotels.com and not their direct website and if he compensated us, he would lose money. He told me he would have the owner call me a few hours later. A few hours later I received a call from the manager, not the owner. He told me the owner was going to call Hotels.com on Monday and speak with them, give me a full refund, and then would give me a call later that night. I never received a call or a refund. I called to follow up on this that night. The manager again answered and said the owner would call me at 9:30pm. I never received a call. The next evening I called again, a woman answered the phone. She told me the owner was there all day long and she had not heard about my situation, but she would pass my number and message along. It's been almost a week since my stay and still haven't heard anything.
    Brianna2 night trip
    6.0GoodReviewed Nov. 11, 2016
    I was disappointed with my choice, and remained that way throughout the two-day stay. The "breakfast" was extremely disappointing. The noise level from other guests outside our room was irritating: I try to avoid staying in hotels with exterior entrances--I failed to look closely at the photos of the hotel. Never again.
    2 night business trip
    2.0PoorReviewed Oct. 15, 2016
    "CHEATING"
    Got caught sleep with another man, I'm cheating hope his wife doesn't find out about me.
    1 night romance trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed Oct. 10, 2016
    Great value for price.
    Was easy to find and 5 minutes from my destination. Comfortable bed, all the basic amenities. 11 O'clock check out, which worked for me as well. Definitely recommend.
    MOther trip
    8.0Very goodReviewed Oct. 10, 2016
    Nice staff and clean. Very quiet, close to dining and shopping.
    6.0GoodReviewed Oct. 8, 2016
    No frills motel, adequate
    Room was clean and adequate, nothing exceptional about it at all. Front desk staff very friendly and responsive. Nice to have a small refrigerator. Towels cheap and scratchy. Feel it was a bit overpriced for a motel in a smaller city (it isn't a hotel).
    8.0Very goodReviewed Oct. 8, 2016
    Good location; great price
    Hotel staff let us check in (2 rooms) several hours before usual check in time (in town for a golf tournament & needed to drop off luggage). Rooms smelled a little musty, but were very clean. Shower was excellent. The continental breakfast was excellent for such a small hotel. My only complaint is that you have to use the bed comforter as a blanket-unless they are washed after every stay, that's not ideal! Some might be put off by room doors opening to the outside, but this group of 4 women weren't uncomfortable with that. Overall, very good value.
    ROther trip
    Verified Expedia guest review
    Sorry, there are no traveller photos for this property.