Overall Yes Please! was good value.
- employees were patient, welcoming, knowledgeable, and helpful. They will store your bag for you at reception.
-the facilities were clean and I often saw cleaners spraying, disinfecting, and restocking the washrooms and showers.
- there are nice spaces outdoors, and the pool was lovely on a warm day. There was lots of seating available outdoors and limited seating indoors
- the private room had clean bedding, a big window, and a comfortable bed and pillows. There was room in the closet (but no hangers) to store your belongings
- location was on a quieter street but still very accessible and convenient
- kitchen was available for use and was usually quite clean.
- noise travels within the hostel very easily and the open indoor sitting room, backyard seating, and front yard seating meant that it was often loud. There was no apparent reinforcement of ‘quiet time’ hours but thankfully most people adhered to the posted times. If you are a light sleeper, this may cause issues for you.
-no lockers in rooms for personal security