Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Comfortable London City Centre apartment with kitchen
1 Double Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
In an excellent location a short 10-minute walk from three of London's best-known national museums, Selwood Terrace is a bright three-bedroom, two-bathroom home, ideal for anyone looking to soak up the best of the city's culture.:
Unfolding over three levels, the home is almost a museum itself, showcasing a considerable collection of sculptures and artwork collected from the homeowner's travels through Asia. This is most evident in the cosy entrance-level living rooms, which are defined by a pair of 20th-century Buddhist monks from Myanmar, while upstairs, the landing between the master and third bedrooms houses a collection of wooden Burmese Chin Totems.
The lower ground floor is home to a second bedroom with an ensuite bathroom as well as the kitchen, which leads to a bright conservatory dining room and beyond that, a lovely tree-filled garden, ideal for lazy summer days with a cup of tea and a good book.:
The home is ideally positioned a short walk from South Kensington Underground, between Old Brompton and Fulham Roads, while for homebodies, the Anglesea Arms Pub is right next door.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There are steps up to the entrance of this home and no elevator.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- The second bedroom is on the lower ground floor.
- The wifi signal is weaker on the lower ground floor.
- This home accepts babies and children, but does not accept toddlers.
- While pets are welcome in this home, an extra cleaning fee will be added to your booking. Please speak to our sales advisers for information.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a £1,000 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
Breakage deposit: GBP 1000.00 per stay
This property accepts credit or debit cards, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.