Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Upscale Venice apartment with kitchen and patio
1 Queen Bed
1 King Bed
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Neilson Way is a two bedroom, two bathroom home in Venice. There’s an industrial aesthetic throughout, with lofty ceilings and exposed brick walls. Proceed through colossal wooden doors from the open-plan kitchen/diner into the living room, where there’s a large corner sofa. The downstairs bathroom has a roll-top tub, separate white-tiled shower and chic twin sinks. There’s also a suntrap patio with a firepit and sauna. The beach is just 30 seconds’ walk away and you can follow the shoreline north to Santa Monica Pier or south to Muscle Beach. You can drive to swanky Marina del Rey in around ten minutes and the Getty Center in around 25 minutes.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so let us know if you'd like fans for your stay.
- Some traffic noise can be heard from inside the bedrooms.
- There is parking for one car in the designated garage of the home. There is also unrestricted street parking.
- This home is spread over multiple floors with no internal elevator.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a USD $1,500 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
Breakage deposit: USD 1500.00 per stay
This property does not have elevators.
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property accepts credit or debit cards, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cash is not accepted.