Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Comfortable London City Centre apartment with kitchen and balcony
1 King Bed
1 Twin Murphy Bed
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Elementary, my dear:
If Marylebone has a downside, it’s that there’s too much to do. Oxford Street tugs you one way, Theatreland another, and just beyond your doorstep you'll find everything from scones to tweeds. But Blandford Street II assists in ordering that delightful chaos. The clean lines and the crisp furnishings of this hidey-hole in the heart of London are all the sweeter for being swathed in creams, wheats and mushroom-browns, while the sitting room’s devoré curtains are distinctly snazzy in blue-black. And the comfort of the white L-shaped sofa might distract you from that not-so-simple decision of where in the West End to turn next.
Your host chose Marylebone for its proximity to his former workplace in Mayfair. Now retired, he spends most of his time in the glorious New Forest, but when in London enjoys walking to the West End's shops and theatres, as well as the restaurants and eateries of Marylebone Village – indeed, all are close by.
There’s a nifty pull-down double bed in a secluded nook of the sitting room, or just turn to the elegant, restrained master for a nightcap on its balcony.:
- This home accepts babies and children, but does not accept toddlers.
- This home has air-conditioning in the sitting room and master bedroom only.
- The window in the living room is currently out of order and does not open. It will be fixed soon.
- There is a double murphy bed in the sitting room that can be prepared for two children. Please let us know if you would like it prepared for your stay. There is no storage space allocated for this space.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a £1,000 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
Breakage deposit: GBP 1000.00 per stay
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property accepts credit or debit cards, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Cash is not accepted.