About this cabin
Chalet full of charm and history of about 120m2, fully equipped for your comfort:
- One bedroom with two single beds
- One bedroom with a double bed 140x200cm and a bunk bed
- An open, convivial and bright kitchen opening onto the dining room and the living room. It includes a coffee machine and an oven.
- A small living room with a beautiful view of the mountains. A fireplace is at your disposal.
- A bathroom (shower/WC) and a separate toilet.
- A large outdoor area and a separate shed to store ski equipment
- An outdoor parking space.
- If required, there is also an additional dormitory on the 3rd floor with 4 single beds (Bedsheets are to be paid extra).
The accommodation as well as the equipment or accessories are at your disposal during your stay.
Entering the house is simple, efficient and independent thanks to a keybox that you will find at the entrance of your accommodation. All the required information for your stay will be provided to you by email and can be consulted via our online interface.
Our team will not be present on site upon your arrival or during your stay. However, we will be happy to help you with any problems or questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us!
The chalet is 5min by car from the Tracouet cable car (4 Valleys ski area).
Supermarkets (Coop and Migros) are 6 minutes away by car.
Things to see and do nearby:
- 4 Vallées ski area
- Spa Hotel 4 Vallées
- Ice rink on the "Plaine des Ecluses"
- Ski touring, marked out itineraries
- Cross-country skiing
- Sledging tracks
The accommodation is accessible by car and it is even highly recommended to come with a car in order to facilitate travel to the site. An outdoor parking space is available.
Sheets and towels are provided by us. The availability of the laundry is included in the cleaning rates.
We remind you that you are staying in an apartment, not a hotel. We thank you in advance for leaving your accommodation as clean as you found it. In case of problems, we will do our best to react as soon as possible.