Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Comfortable Shoreham-by-Sea apartment with kitchen
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Bedroom One is smartly furnished in contemporary style, with a king size bed, built-in mirrored wardrobes, a writing desk and views south over the east balcony. Bedroom Two is a comfortable single bedroom with plenty of hanging and drawer space, and the same remarkable views. Please note that a strict maximum of three guests only are allowed. At the top of the hallway a smart family bathroom that includes a bath with shower over.
An easy five minute stroll will bring you to the centre of Shoreham. The town sits on the estuary of the River Adur which flows out to sea right next to the town. There are some lovely pubs, cafes and restaurants and the fab Art Deco Shoreham Airport (see our website for details). Walk over the Adur Ferry Bridge to Shoreham Beach Local Nature Reserve and Shoreham Fort. Heading east 5 miles will bring you to the vibrant city of Brighton, where fine dining restaurants, concert and theatre venues, The Royal Pavilion, i360, The Lanes and a cornucopia of colour awaits. West takes you on a coastal route through the traditional seaside towns of Lancing, Worthing and Goring-by-Sea. Driving north leads you straight into the South Downs and historic Steyning.
- Harbourside is hosted by Amberley House Cottages, the leading Sussex holiday specialists.
- Please note there is a strict limit of maximum three guests.
- Harbourside is not suitable for loud parties, stag or hen dos. There are other residents or guests in the neighbouring apartments and we ask guests to be respectful for everyone’s enjoyment of this fabulous location.
- Kitchen facilities: single electric fan oven, 4 electric hobs, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer-dryer, kettle, toaster, microwave, cafetière.
- Iron, ironing board, clothes airer, and 2 hairdryers provided.
- This is a pet free property.
- There is 1 allocated parking space available free of charge in the underground garage beneath the building. Further free on-street parking is available in the nearby side streets.
- 1 travel cot (please bring bedding) and 1 highchair are available when requested more than two weeks in advance of arrival.
- Dual zone Central Heating (bedrooms and living areas).
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 25 per pet, per week
This property accepts Visa, Mastercard and debit cards.