About this home
Just imagine you and your family relaxing by the indoor fireplace after a day of exploring all that Fort Collins has to offer. The Iconic New Belgium Brewery is just around the corner, schedule a tour and you will not be disappointed. Take a casual stroll over to the Poudre river whitewater park, or head into Old Town Fort Collins to enjoy the local restaurants, bars, and shops near you. Enjoy the designer touches throughout this cozy home with plush mattresses in all bedrooms and plenty of comfortable seating. Free off-street parking in the driveway in front of the garage and in the 2 -stall garage. This home offers up a unique layout with a main-floor bedroom and bathroom, as well as 2 bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathrooms upstairs. The outdoor BBQ and seating areas provide the perfect private retreat you’ve been looking for. You will love the quiet, urban neighborhood while still being so close to all the action. From the moment you arrive at the house, you’ll feel right at home.
3 bedrooms (Queens) 3 baths Queen pull-out sofa in living room 8 Guests
During your stay, you’ll love that you can:
- Grab one of our 2 free cruiser bikes and head to world-class breweries like Odell, New Belgium, and Red Truck Brewing - Cornhole boards and bags for your enjoyment - Cruise down to Old Town to enjoy some of our amazing restaurants like RARE Italian, JAX Fish House or Austin’s American Grill - Head over to one of our Farmers Markets, or any number of amazing Events and Live Music in Old Town! - Enjoy free off-street parking and an attached 2 car garage access!
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
- 50” Flat-screen TV with full cable package - Central A/C throughout the home
- All newer modern furnishings with custom designer touches
The kitchen has beautiful quartz countertops and upgraded backsplash, so go ahead and grab some local farm-raised beef, fresh zucchini or wild mushrooms at the Old Town farmers market and spark up the new gas grill on the patio for a fresh home-cooked meal. The living room opens up into the kitchen and dining area where you can enjoy a quiet dinner cooked at home or a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants.
The kitchen and dining area include: - Bartop seating for 4
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook meals at home
- Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Historic Downtown area. We even include local favorites for every guest’s stay including coffee, tea, soaps, shampoo, and conditioner to name just a few.
To help you refresh we offer:
-3 private bedrooms: 1 Queen bedroom on the main level 2 Queen bedrooms upstairs with en-suite full baths - Max Guests = 8
- 3 bathrooms: 1 on the main level (shower only) 2 upstairs: full
- High-quality cotton bedding, towels, and supplies. Washer and Dryer
- We include all towels, soaps, shampoos, hairdryers, iron, ironing board, and anything else you might need to make your stay a memorable one
- Games for all ages Parking: Free designated parking available on-site as well as 2 garage spaces. Laundry: You’ll enjoy the convenience of your own in-house private laundry room.
License number: 141298STR