Found a better price?
Let us know and we’ll match it.More infoOpens in a new window
Upscale apartment in Constantia with outdoor pool
2 Twin Beds
2 Twin Beds
Remember, collect 10 stamps, get 1 reward* night
Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 2; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
The lounge with fully fitted open-plan kitchen has got a big window and (3 meter width) sliding doors and leads to an extraordinary beautiful balcony. From here our guests can enjoy an outstanding view to the garden/swimming pool and the mountain setting of the back slope of Table Mountain. Lounge and bedrooms are fitted with an aircon-system. The brand new kitchen is open-plan to lounge and fully equipped with modern quality appliances, such as a big Fridge/freezer-combo, an induction stove, the extractor, a microwave oven, a sink, a washing machine and a dishwasher.
- Smart-tv (55" Uhd), Multichoice-dstv is included in rental rate
- Fast Internet-access via Fibre Optic, fast Wi-fi (no extra-charge)
- fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances
- lounge and bedrooms are fitted with an aircon-system
- secure parking in a double-garage on the premises
- Private balcony with outdoor furniture
- access to the 40sqm solar-heated swimming pool in the big garden
- fully alarmed, inside and outside (sensors, beams and door/windows contacts), connected to a security company
Perfect for entertaining. This holiday home has got its own garden, lawn and a very big terrace with sun loungers, 6-seater table and Bbq/braai facilities as well as access to the beautiful solar-heated swimming pool shared with four other parties at Constantia Cottages.
Our guests can rest assured with garage parking that has direct access to the guesthouse entrance hall.
Sensors inside and outside – connected to Adt Armed Response.
Camera Surveillance System all around the property.
Maid service and gardener service twice a week at no charge.
Available on request:
• Wine Tasting Tours to the Winelands (Stellenbosch or Franschhoek/paarl) guided by a wine expert
• Organized Tours to Cape Point, West Coast and other regions
• Restaurant bookings
• Wine tasting and delivery at the premises
• Transport from and to Airport (at extra charge)
• and something special:
Martin, our excellent masseur, comes on appointment to your room and gets you an enjoyable relaxation (at extra charge).
Location / Vicinity:
We are situated in a beautiful countryside and all of the trappings of contemporary living. Constantia has got an excellent infrastructure with all amenities. Imagine leafy tree-lined avenues, flourishing vineyards and elegant private residences. Short drives to either the False Bay coastline with its charming historical suburbs or to the white-sanded beaches of Hout Bay and Llandudno. Constantia, an ideal place for a serene and relaxed holiday in Cape Town.
Constantia is just a 25-minute drive from downtown Cape Town, so it’s a great location to enjoy the delights of the city while staying amid sun-dappled fertile farmland, fringed by the foothills of Table Mountain National Park.
Visit the Groot Constantia Wine Estate, where grapes have been grown for more than 300 years, and you can tour the historic cellars, visit the art gallery, and sample the fine, fruity wines.